🚨 Packagist.org shutdown of Composer 1.x support postponed to September 1st, 2025. Act now, upgrade to Composer 2! Last resort: check out Private Packagist extended 1.x support if you really cannot migrate right now. blog.packagist.com/packagist-or...
blog.packagist.comPackagist.org shutdown of Composer 1.x support postponed to September 1st, 2025With the deadline drawing near, we’d like to remind you that we are discontinuing Composer 1.x support on Packagist.org soon. We're extending our original timeline by one month to give teams additiona...
9 reposts4 likes